I was recently reminded that I haven’t shared my “Why” in a while. While I wear many hats and titles, today is about why I decided to sell paparazzi jewelry.
I’ve now been selling these awesome $5 accessories for a year. My original why was to just add an additional stream of income. While I’ve been doing that, my reason for doing this has altered a bit.
Yes I still like the additional stream of income. It’s helped me out in many ways financially. However, I begin to see more. See a bigger picture. Now I want to leave a legacy for my niece and nephew. I also realized that with inexpensive and gorgeous accessories I’m able to help women boost their self confidence and to help the beauty that’s on the inside shine bright on the outside as well. To see them smile in excitement, or lift their heads a bit higher makes it all worth it.
That’s my why. I’ve included the link to my video on Facebook live to check out as well.
My Why Video
Jack Houghston Memorial Hospital
Phenix City, AL
This iwrs my third time using this hospital for three surgeries. This was one of my best visits. I was there for a total knee replacement. This was my first time having an afternoon appointment. The atmosphere was much friendlier. Even though hospitals can be stressful and no-one is perfect, I was pleasantly surprised by 90% of the staff. They were even friendly to my family.
Things that disappointed or irritated me last year didn’t happen at all this year. That I was very grateful for.
I think my biggest two issues were I had to remind the day nurse I needed a pain pill and how long it took her to come and discharge me. Took her almost three hours to get back to my room and she was still missing stuff.
Overall my day and half experience was pretty good. Even the food was decent!!
OVERALL RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Now is the time to get ready for the holidays. Maybe you’re planning to go to a few parties. Or maybe you are gift shopping. Paparazzi $5 accessories make great gifts and stocking stuffers. I want to show you a few of the pieces. This month as a special thank you, if you order 7 pieces ($35) you’ll receive a special gift! How awesome is that?!?!?
Before I show you some of the pieces I want you to have my website and email address. If you are on FB you can find me there as well. If you’d like to host a FB Party we can schedule that to help you earn free accessories!!! When ordering from the site, paparazzi will ship directly to your front door!
“MM Butterfly Jewelry”. Who is what? What do you do?? Why do you do it?? All valid questions.
I’m an independent consultant with Paparazzi. We sell $5 accessories.”MM Butterfly Jewelry” is the name of my business. I encourage you to “let your inner and outer beauty shine” with our awesome pieces.
The jewelry/accessories are extremely awesome for only $5 a piece! Once you start it’ll be hard to stop! Trust me, I know from experience.
How gorgeous is this set?!?! Yes the earrings come with it. That is one of our new fall blockbuster pieces!!! That’s not all!!! Our new men’s line is absolutely fire!!!!
Yes that’s a men’s ring! Only $5. It’s awesome pieces that attracted to paparazzi. Now I’m an independent consultant. Why go from customer to consultant?
First I love being an entrepreneur. Second, after I might surgery I wanted to find a direct sales company that really sparked. After some research I decided to move forward and sign up. Almost a year later, I’m glad I did. Of course I enjoy making the money. What I found I needed more was the connections.
My doctor said I was slightly depressed following my surgery last September. Selling jewelry has reignited a creative passion I pushed aside. I also have met some amazing and inspiring people in this journey. While I may not be that six figure chick YET, I have been able to accomplish a lot of things.
What has this business done for me?
- Paid doctor bills
- Paid class reunion fees
- Restart my savings
- Bought lunches and dinners
- Created many tax write offs for this tax season
- Pushes me to be a little less introverted
And this is just the beginning. Can you picture going to urgent care of the ER being able to pay your co pays with what you made the last few days and not touch your paycheck you just got. That’s me.
I absolutely love this business! I would love to have you as a customer or a team member. Let me know how I can help.
Did I mention these gorgeous pieces make great gifts and stocking stuffers!!!!!!!!!!! Ordering from the website, it ships directly to you!!!
In business and life we always talk about our strength and weaknesses. We talk about building our weaknesses but how often do we talk about building out strengths even more. So here today, we’ll talk about 10 strengths you may have and how to continue to build those. I’ll give you a way to build on the strength and then an example. Even if it may be a weakness, you can still build on it to make it a strength. Ready? Let’s go!!!
- Seed it into a new area.
- If you are good at motivating people in meetings, work to have the same effect in written communications.
- Take it up a level.
- If you have mastered your department’s budget, ask to be involved in the next level roll up of the budgeting process.
- Use it on the outside.
- If you get high marks on presentations, but your manger’s manger hasn’t observed one, seek this opportunity.
- Don’t overdo it.
- If you are great at building relationships with co-workers, broaden your network by attending industry conferences.
- Teach or coach someone.
- If time management is your forte, share what has worked for you with someone who struggles in this area.
- Tie it to your objectives.
- If you have challenging performance objectives, see how building on a strength can help you accomplish them.
- Donate it to a team.
- If a group or task force is stuck on a problem, apply one of your strengths to help them over the impasse.
- Blast to the past.
- If you get a touch, new assignment, reflect on how you mastered similar challenges before.
- Apply it to your development areas.
- If you are a strong analyzer, but a little rough interpersonally, become a studier of people.
Relentless: oppressively constant; incessant
Pursuit: the action of following or pursuing someone or something
Relentless Pursuit: Someone who is relentless is determined to do something and refuses to give up
2017 is all about the Relentless Pursuit! 2016 was Unapologetic Takeover. Truthfully, both phrases will be riding with me into 2017! I want to know who all is relentlessly pursuing their goals? I’m going to let the question sit there for a moment.
I know I am pursuing my goals relentlessly. Let’s talk about this for a moment. This year has been a roller coaster for me, still there is one thing that has stayed the same, my goals. The timeline may have adjusted, but not the vision. If anything the vision has gotten bigger.
How am I currently pursuing my goals? My biggest asset is my business coach. One thing I’ve learned this year, if I want something, I have to invest in not just the training to get there, but all the other stuff too. Having a coach has been great and definitely worth the investment. True, I may not be able to to do everything, but I do what I can and what fits my budget. Everyone is different and has different needs, do what your situation allows. Having a coach has helped me stay focused and helped to build confidence I need. I’m still shy, but I can speak on my business a lot better now then I could in 2015.
Another thing that has helped tremendously is having a vision board. I actually have 3 for this year. Personal. For profit business. Non profit business. Three very distinct but important parts of my life that sometimes intertwine to make some magical things happen.
My focus and determination is stronger than it’s ever been. I have my goals and plans not just on my vision board but also detail written plans and how to get there. That combined with a daily schedule has been a lifesaver. Why do all that? Because I’m in relentless pursuit of this unapologetic takeover!
One thing that I noticed about myself in 2015 was that I was trying to do things the way others that were successful were doing things. 2016 taught me differently. I now do things my way. I’m unique in my own special way, I can’t do what others do because I’m not them. Yes, I can follow certain basic things, but that’s about it.
A constant reminder I try to remember is that when you’re relentless and you start to succeed, everyone will not be happy for you. You loose so called friends along the way. No, it doesn’t bother me like it did at first years ago. Now I understand the difference between those here for a season and those here for life. As you get better at your craft, and you go hard for what want, those on the road with you to your takeover gets smaller.
You better believe you will hear me roar in 2017!!!!
Many ask the question “Why did you decide to become an entrepreneur?” At first I wasn’t sure how to answer that. Now though when I look back at my experiences, I believe it was all in the making from the start. Even in school, both high school and college, I never took random classes because they were easy. Well except for the couple of elective math classes I took in college. Still, I think that was still molding me to become an entrepreneur.
I don’t have a problem with following instructions from supervisors, I have a problem when supervisors don’t teach and train and rule by threats. I always strive to be that supervisor that did not rule by threats. Over the years I’ve learned a lot about running a business and how to be a leader. I didn’t become an entrepreneur to boss people around. I became an entrepreneur to help, teach and train others while providing a service.
Each of my businesses provide at lease one of those factors if not more. I didn’t become an entrepreneur to boss people around, I did it fill a need, provide a service. Yes there have been times when I’ve tried some businesses and then thought, this isn’t for me. However, when I started my current businesses it was meant to be. I knew right away this was wanted I wanted. Yes, there have been some rough moments. There were times when I wondered if I was doing the right thing for all the right reasons. Sometimes I realized I wasn’t and stopped pursuing that specific avenue.
There’s no doubt that I have challenging moments. I refuse to allow those moments to define me or what I’m trying to do. I enjoy what I do and plan to do it full time in the very near future.
Are you an entrepreneur? Why did you become an entrepreneur? Please share your thoughts in the comments!
Thank you H.D. Campbell for completing the business interview!!!!!
- What is your name? Henry “H.D.” Campbell
- What’s the name of your business? H.D. Campbell Productions
- How did you come up with that name? As an author I wanted to put all of my services into one umbrella. Hence, H.D. Campbell Productions.
- What exactly do you do? I do professional editing/formatting services, Public relations/marketing (for authors, artists, entrepreneurs and other professionals). Those services include marketing campaigns, video web and commercial spots, fliers, & other multimedia services. Through my company Hard Drive Publishing, I provide publishing services for authors. I also have a production company called H.D. Television where my show THE AUTHOR’S CORNER W/H.D. CAMPBELL airs (YouTube: H.D. Television) in which many of my campaigns air in commercial form. In the show, I interview authors/artists/community leaders etc. I wear so many hats.
- Why did you choose to start this specific business? Ever since I got published, I realized the long journey as a writer until my first book got published. I call the journey long because I didn’t have the pleasure of the Internet or social media (because both weren’t as accessible as it is now) for my research. I didn’t want anyone else to go through what I went through.
- What makes you unique among other business that are similar in nature? What makes me unique is that I can combine a lot of these services to keep prices low and give you the most maximum of service.
- Why should customers/clients choose to do business with you? I believe they should do business with me because I can provide professional service and with my background in media can assist in whatever they need. Also as a 7 time author, I can use my editing skills help others.
- How long have you been in business? I’ve been in business over 16 years.
- What words of inspiration do you have for inspiring entrepreneurs? Take your time. Know what you want. Want it for yourself and don’t let others shape your dreams. Dream but don’t dream too long. There are times when you can take too much time to where your dreams fizzle out. You must work on that dream daily until you’re able to finally see it come into fruition.
- How can you be reached? I can be reached either by telephone at 314-265-9169, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be reached on Facebook at either H.D. Campbell, Author H.D. Campbell, or at H.D. Campbell Productions. My websites are hdcampbell3.com, www.hdcampbellmedia.com, & www.harddrivepublishing.com.
- Anything else you’d like to share about your business? Office Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. However I do work weekends and later so contact me and see. Also you can watch the Season premiere of the Author’s Corner Friday July 15, 2016 and air every Friday on my YouTube channel at H.D. Television. I always end every show and presentation with my catchphrase, Let Your Writing Fuel Your Spirit.
Who is “Butterfly Dolphin”? Butterfly Dolphin is a non-profit organization that is geared towards bringing awareness to the community as well as teaching and training to help create a better community.
What do we bring awareness to and how do we do it? Each month we choose one monthly awareness topic based on ribbon colors and the monthly awareness concerns. For example, this month (June) has a number of awareness. Men’s health, Migraine, Alzheimer’s, PTSD, National Hunger, etc are some of the awareness for the month. We choose one and we research and post information on the awareness. How do we decide? It’s random and/or a little talked about topic. We want everyone to know one thing. No one is more important than the other. We can only choose one topic each month.
We also share information and bring awareness through events such as fashion shows, formal parties, bake-offs and other events. Even though the events are fun, we hope that you take away something from each event.
In addition we hold business seminars to help create a better community. We understand that there are many business topics that need to be discussed. We take pride in training and teaching. Our goal is to bring the community together and raise the standards in business.
This is “Butterfly Dolphins” in a nutshell. We look forward to working and networking with you.