“Unbreak My Heart” by Kashinda T. Marche
I have mixed feelings about this book. I really loved the story. Great storyline and written okay. The characters were real just like the main point of the story. The conversations with the characters were real. I really enjoyed how they always had hope. Great reminder that we may fall, may give up at times, but don’t let it stop you.
The only thing that gave me pause was the repetition. It kind of threw me because I hate a lot of repetition. Other than that it was a good book.
Overall Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
In this world many people collect many things. Today I want to share some of the things I like to collect.
- Pens/Pencils… I enjoy a good writing pen, and souvenir pens are awesome. Been collecting those since Germany.
- Postcards…Postcards are like pictures. I love both. I have a plan for the postcards, eventually. I want postcards from every state.
- Pictures…Pictures allow people to remember the past and allow the future to see what things were like then. Great way to save memories.
- Movies…I love movies. Just that simple.
- Books…I love reading just as much as watching movies.
- T-Shirts…Not just any t-shirt, but souvenir t-shirts.
- Sticky Notes…There is something about sticky notes that just draws me in!
What are some of things you collect?
My Favorite books!!!! I love to read!!!!! Because of that my list of favorite books is numerous and a wide variety!
- Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
- Chasing Destiny by Eric Jerome Dickey
- Keeping it Tight by Shani Greene-Dowdell
- Married Men by Carl Weber
- Sexaholics by Pynk
- Breathless (1-3) by Shani Greene-Dowdell
- Consequences by Linda Herman
- Sweet Valley High series by Francine Pascal
Because it’s my birthday in a few days, I’m offering a discount on my books for 2 weeks!!!! Help me celebrate by downloading or ordering a copy of one or all of the books!
Everyday I’m trying to add to my networking circle. You never know who can help you out. So, let’s take a moment and tell us about your business. What do you do?
I’ll start of course…LOL
I wear a number of hats. So to save you a bit of time I’ll list them. 🙂
2. Event Planner
3. Writer (Poetry)
4. Business Seminars (just starting)
5. Book Club Co-Founder and President
7. Book & Movie Reviewer
What do you do?
8 FAVORITE WRITERS
(Not in any specific order)
1. Shani Greene-Dowdell — She’s a local author that is always striving to do even better. Her books have drama and a taste of erotica that’s not overwhelming in either department. She also masters using local areas in her book to help readers really get the full picture.
2. Eric Jermone Dickey — He grabs your attention from the start and keeps it through the book. When he does action, oh boy, it is action packed. When he ventures into erotica, can we STEAMY, cross your legs steamy!!! He just keeps getting better and better too.
3. Carl Weber — If you like drama, then he’s your author. He takes events from real life and turn it into books. That I can see because the drama be so real. You either love or hate the characters in his stories.
4. James Patterson — I love the action pace of his books. His chapters aren’t extensively long either. Makes for a fast and exciting read. Once you start a series you won’t want to stop until it’s finished.
5. Beverly Jenkins — Her historical romance be on point. I’m not a true history buff, but I do enjoy some history. She ties in history and romance very well.
6. Linda Howard — I’ve drifted away from romance, but her books were what got me back into reading after my big gap after high school. She has a well rounded blend of romance and erotica. Her older work has some awesome historical romance as well.
7. Marissa Monteilh — I just love her books. It doesn’t matter if it’s her drama books or her erotic books under the name Pynk. She keeps you on your toes. She’s another author that uses a lot of local places too to keep readers grounded.
8. Brenda Jackson — She is an awesome romance writer. When I need romance books to read, then she’s one of the ones I look into getting.
What are some of your favorite authors and why?