“See it. Believe it. Achieve it.”
As we begin to end 2018, we should be prepared for 2019. You should have your list of goals complete by now. Now it’s time to build your Vision Board if you haven’t done so already.
Here are some steps to help you create a vision board.
1. Create a list of goals for three upcoming year. Also add how you plan to attain those goals. Decide on what you want, need, and value.
2. Gather your supplies.
- Poster board, blank art book, cork board to place your pictures on.
- Glue, or something to attach the pictures with
- Markers, pens or paints
3. Find pictures that represent your goals or That inspire you.
4. Attach photos to board in a way that’s visibly pleasing to you.
5. Once your Vision board is complete, hang it somewhere you can see it. This is your visual. I like to take a picture so it’ll be on my phone at all times.
6. Check your board regularly. Mark off what’s been completed. Because things change, adjust your board when needed.
Well here we are, in the final weeks of 2018. I hope you all have had an excellent year. I’m looking forward to see how you all end the year with a bang. It seems as if 2018 has flew by. I originally thought the year was moving very slow until I looked up and saw that it was already October, then N2vember and now December. Would you agree?
I took a moment to look at my vision board for this year and was pretty satisfied at what I accomplished this year, even with my setbacks. Before I looked at my board, I sat back and thought about what I’ve done this year, and initially, I didn’t think I had completed much. When I did look at my board, I saw just how much on my board I did accomplish. Normally I hang my vision board up so I can see it daily, but this year, I never did hang it up. Still, I made sure I had a visual on my phone and other devices.
For many of you, this is your extra busy season. Business increases across the board just about. For some, it’s your chance to relax. If you’re not an entrepreneur then you’re probably busy on the other end, shopping, preparing for family and friends. Whatever you’re doing the rest of the year, end it with bang. Enjoy it to the fullest.
How will you be wrapping up the year and starting the new year for you and your business? Are you running specials or just boosting a special product or service? Have you already created your plans for 2019? For me, I’ve written my plans, looked over them, and made changes already. I even have my 2019 hashtags. They are #AlwaysFindAWay and #FollowYourBliss. I’m not sure where I heard that at, but it hit a cord with me. From the time I heard it, it stuck with me. I made sure I immediately stored it in my notes as a reminder.
Some of the general broad things I plan to do:
- Increase my photography business
- Finish medical transcription class
- Travel More
- Do more creative projects
- Read More
- Network More
- Build my team
- More in person Friend and/or Business Dates
- Cater to myself more