I find that it’s very important to know what your strengths and your weaknesses are. By knowing this you will know what steps you need to take. It can help you in your personal and professional life.
Here are some of my weaknesses:
- Procrastination – This is probably one of my biggest issues. I’ll find every reason to procrastinate.
- Quick temper – Even though I still have a quick temper, I find that I have improved. I pray on this everyday.
- Consistency – Sometimes my consistency is just as bad as my procrastination. My business coach helps a lot with this, so it’s getting better. Slowly, but surely.
Here are a few strengths:
- Good listener – Being in a supervisor position for most of my working career has taught me to listen pretty good. Not just hear you, but, actually listen.
- Problem Solving – Never would have thought I would be good at that, but over the years I realized I was really good at it. I have to thank retail for that.
- Teaching – When I was younger, I thought I was going to be a teacher. As I entered the work force I then understood that there were other ways to teach. I’ve embraced those ways to help others.
Those are just a few of my weaknesses and strengths. Of course I have more, but I just wanted to share a free today.