In this day and age there are not many people who don’t use apps for one thing or another. In the event you have been hiding under a rock, don’t like technology, or from so in the future that it’s no longer relevant, here’s the definition of “app”.
APP: “an application, especially as downloaded by a user to a mobile device.”
Apps can be used for so many things for personal and business use. You have apps to help you manage your time, keep you organized, help relax you and many, many other uses.
While apps can be very beneficial, they can also prove to be unproductive if you’re not careful.
Today I want to share with you 10 apps that I use regularly.
10 of my most used apps:
- Paparazzi Accessories… I sell paparazzi so of course I would use this one all the time!
- Facebook… I use FB for personal and business use on a daily basis.
- Colornote… I love this note app. I use it almost daily to jot down all kinds of things. They also have a privacy feature if you need it.
- Cinchshare…I use this daily to schedule my posts across multiple platforms. They also have training and a host of other great information.
- Fitbit… I keep track of my steps and sleeping habits. I also enjoy a good challenge between family and friends.
- YouTube…I always use this for personal and business needs. Great for trainings, how tos, and just general fun.
- Gallery… The photographer in me use this daily. I use this for all of my business and personal needs. Nothing like a great photo!
- Wal-Mart Grocery… Yes I work at Wal-Mart. Yes I love using the grocery pickup. It’s so convenient and easy to use.
- Square… This is used for business for invoices and payments.
- Kindle… The reader in me use this almost daily.
That’s my top 10 list of apps I use most. What are some of the apps you use most?