Netflix has so many good shows to watch. Plenty to choose from when it comes to binge watching. Here is a list of some of the shows that I binge watch. These I can watch over and over and not get bored.
- NCIS – This is one of my all time favorite shows. This show has just the right amount of humor and crime in it. It’s not too serious. It has serious moments, just not all serious.
- Criminal Minds – I love watching this series. This has always been one of my favorite shows. This isn’t because of Shemar Moore either. I think it was the special effects that originally drew me to the show when I was flipping channels one day. Think it was in season two already.
- Death In Paradise – This is a newer one for me. A British crime show that is also funny. The seasons are short, only eight episodes. Even though the episodes are simple, finding the killer isn’t always so simple. It’s like my own game of clue. It’s so sad they recently removed this from Netflix.
- Legends Of Tomorrow – This is one of my favorite superhero shows on the CW. I think all the places and time periods they visit is what fascinates me the most. If I had to choose one superhero show to be on, I think it would be this one.
- Flash – I don’t really know what it is about this show. I just really like it. Most of the characters you either love them or hate them. To me that makes a good show. Other than a number of them having powers they still make the characters very realitable to your everyday person. The feelings and emotions be all over the place sometimes just like in real life.
- Grey’s Anatomy – I liked this show in the beginning. I can watch it up until the later seasons. I haven’t watched the last two years at all. Not in real time on TV or Hulu, nor later on Netflix either.
What are some shows that you like to binge watch on Netflix?