While I maybe transparent with things going on with me, I still think there are many things you may not know about me. So, today I’ll share a few of those little known facts you may not know about me.
- I’m an introvert. Yes it’s true, I’m a true introvert. I’ve been working on being more extrovert, especially with business. One of my goals for the upcoming year is to be more social in real life than on social media.
- I like to sing, but can’t sing worth a lick!! So don’t ask me to sing, because I will not embarrass myself that way. Nope!!!
- I really want to do spoken word, but the introvert in me says, chill. I’ve done it twice, but, I’m quick to say no when they ask. I know the only way I’ll find my style is by doing it.
- I like to bake. I don’t do it often anymore because of my schedule and stuff. I do want to start again.
- I like meeting new people. But again, the introvert in me will typically hold back from introducing myself.
- I don’t really eat soul food. Shh….I know, don’t say it!!! It’s just not my thing. So when ya’ll be posting your holiday dinners, all I be thinking is “no, no, no, no”.
- I love playing board games. Our family play a few games whenever we get together. It’s always fun and laughter. So, if you can’t laugh, don’t come play.
- I love school. I’m always trying to learn something new. Sometimes, my school be YouTube or a customer. I feel that if you are not growing in knowledge somehow, then you are not growing.
- I love painting. Just don’t ask me to do anything free hand. That I can’t do. I’ll leave that for my sister and niece.
- I’m looking for someone who’s ready to plan a 30 day world cruise in the next few years. Yes I said world, but I think most of them center around Europe and India areas. Yes, I’ve priced them. Yes, it’s on my bucket list, somewhere between 5-10 years. No, all 30 days will not be on the ship, it will make plenty of stops at ports of call.
These are just 10 facts about me you may have not known. What’s something about you we may not know? I’d love to hear your comments.