“See it. Believe it. Achieve it.”
As we begin to end 2018, we should be prepared for 2019. You should have your list of goals complete by now. Now it’s time to build your Vision Board if you haven’t done so already.
Here are some steps to help you create a vision board.
1. Create a list of goals for three upcoming year. Also add how you plan to attain those goals. Decide on what you want, need, and value.
2. Gather your supplies.
- Poster board, blank art book, cork board to place your pictures on.
- Glue, or something to attach the pictures with
- Markers, pens or paints
3. Find pictures that represent your goals or That inspire you.
4. Attach photos to board in a way that’s visibly pleasing to you.
5. Once your Vision board is complete, hang it somewhere you can see it. This is your visual. I like to take a picture so it’ll be on my phone at all times.
6. Check your board regularly. Mark off what’s been completed. Because things change, adjust your board when needed.