Fall is here. Most of the fall TV shows have already premiered. There are some that premiere late. Today I’ll share with you which shows I’m watching and which ones I’ve dropped. I’ll also share the ones I’ve tried.
- Criminal Minds – They are doing a good job even without some of the main characters we grew to love. I’m loving the newer cast too.
- NCIS – I’m missing Abby and Reeves, but it’s still a good show.
- NCIS LA – Still loving this show as well.
- Football – what is there to say.
- New Amsterdam – I’m loving this new show. I’m sure they’ll bring some romance in it, hopefully it won’t have all sex and drama.
SOON TO START:
- Flash – I enjoyed the premiere I just watched. However, I hope Flash doesn’t become so needy. We will see.
- Supergirl – I’m on the fence about this season. I don’t care her, I just like the rest of the cast.
- Legends of Tomorrow – I like the cast connections and their disorganization at times.
- Arrow – I prob will only watch it because of the crossovers.
- NCIS New Orleans – Just no. I barely finished the season last year. Just not working for me.
- MacGyver – I don’t really know why, but I was just bored trying to watch it this season.
- 911 – While this was good, it’s way too emotional. These 911 situations bring tears to my eyes. I just can’t.
- FBI – I couldn’t event get past the premiere.
- Hawaii Five-O – I’m actually playing catchup and it’s kind of annoying. I get that McGarrett is the main character, but why does he have to be so selfish???