Definition of Obsession: An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person’s mind.
An obsession isn’t always a bad thing. It depends on what you’re obsessed with or to what degree.
My obsessions covers a wide variety of things. It ranges from specific food, to specific friends, to specific hobbies and such. None of those I’m so obsessed with that it impacts my life in a negative way. I think my obsessions are fairly balanced in my life.
Here or some of my obsessions: (not in any specific order)
- Haribo Gummy Bears – I love those gummy bears. Loved them since I was in Germany as a teen. As a matter of fact, just bought some today!!!! 🙂
- Photography – I’ve loved taking pictures since I was younger. It is a passion that I love.
- My niece and nephew – Those two, they make my world go round and round. That’s all that needs to be said.
- Sisters and Mom – That unbreakable support is all there is. The laughter, tears and love makes everything all worth it.
- Shermar Moore – I love some Shermar! LOL
- Traveling – I love traveling. It gives me life. Plus I enjoy visiting new places and cultures.
- Growing, Being better than yesterday. – Each day I should be able to improve on something.
What are your obsessions? How strong are they?