Today I’m talking about packing for trips! Many people love when it’s time to travel, but dread the packing part. For me, it sets the mood, I start getting ultra excited. Here are a few things I do:
- Make a list (I already have my list for my May trip to Utah.)
- When making your list, have a general itinerary and typical weather conditions
Start packing early. I suggest at least a week before your trip. We forget things even with a list.
- Some things I keep in my travel bag. I keep basic things like Deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste and a comb in my bag. If it looks low after my trip I replenish it immediately.
- If you have an extra cell phone charger (even if it’s a slow charger) pack it as soon as you start. I do this for two reasons. One, in case I’m running behind the morning of and forget or it gets lost.
- For international travel, go ahead and pack your adapters.
Are you all ready for your trip??