5 Weird Things I Like
- Ice Cream and Chips….Not just any ice cream and chips, it has to be specific. Ice creams typically include: Butter Pecan, Pralines n’ cream or Orange sherbet. Sometimes Vanilla will work. Chips include: Hot fries, Sweet Heat and Munchos.
- I like to drink the pickle juice from the pickles. I really love the bread and chips ones. Those are my favorite!
- I love working in Fabrics and Crafts. I don’t think it’s weird, but others do because it’s such small and tedious stuff back there. My customers make it all worth it. I enjoy interacting with most of my customers. I love hearing about their projects and when they bring pictures of the final product, I’m elated.
- I enjoy school. I know most people be like “I’m done with school.” Me, you can never know too much. Learning keeps you growing and motivated.
- I enjoy unpacking after a move. I don’t care too much for the packing part or the actual moving part (unless I hire movers), but I LOVE unpacking. I don’t know why, but I do. It gives me life to unpack and redecorate and figure things out.
Those are five of my weird things I like. Is there something weird I like that I may have missed? Share! What about you, what’s something weird that you like? I’d love to hear from you!