So, I said I was going to write more. Do more blogging, more poetry writing, starting on some short stories. But because I’ve been kinda under the weather so I’ve been slacking. Still my ‘punishment’ for not doing it is to write about it. Weird right? Yes, I know, but guess what, I’m writing!!!
5 Reasons I skipped my last writing session:
- Too tired from working my day job.
- Need to finish my BOM.
- Don’t have anything to write about.
- Need to unpack
- Need to schedule post
On the outside those kinda seem like good reasons. Yet, in reality, let’s see why they are not.
- Yes, I work 9 hours a day, but I wrote more when I was working 12-16 hours a day. I can take a nap and write after the nap.
- I can start my BOM early and stick to my reading schedule. BOM should be done prior to the end of the month.
- I work in retail, I always have a story to tell. Go people watching.
- Unpacking is an excuse. Can write when I take a break.
- Post should be scheduled at least every other day as to not get behind. Post can help with writing ideas.
So, now that I’ve completed the assignment, I’m going to go do some more writing!!!! Remember writers, stop making excuses and just do it!!!!