Thank you H.D. Campbell for completing the business interview!!!!!
- What is your name? Henry “H.D.” Campbell
- What’s the name of your business? H.D. Campbell Productions
- How did you come up with that name? As an author I wanted to put all of my services into one umbrella. Hence, H.D. Campbell Productions.
- What exactly do you do? I do professional editing/formatting services, Public relations/marketing (for authors, artists, entrepreneurs and other professionals). Those services include marketing campaigns, video web and commercial spots, fliers, & other multimedia services. Through my company Hard Drive Publishing, I provide publishing services for authors. I also have a production company called H.D. Television where my show THE AUTHOR’S CORNER W/H.D. CAMPBELL airs (YouTube: H.D. Television) in which many of my campaigns air in commercial form. In the show, I interview authors/artists/community leaders etc. I wear so many hats.
- Why did you choose to start this specific business? Ever since I got published, I realized the long journey as a writer until my first book got published. I call the journey long because I didn’t have the pleasure of the Internet or social media (because both weren’t as accessible as it is now) for my research. I didn’t want anyone else to go through what I went through.
- What makes you unique among other business that are similar in nature? What makes me unique is that I can combine a lot of these services to keep prices low and give you the most maximum of service.
- Why should customers/clients choose to do business with you? I believe they should do business with me because I can provide professional service and with my background in media can assist in whatever they need. Also as a 7 time author, I can use my editing skills help others.
- How long have you been in business? I’ve been in business over 16 years.
- What words of inspiration do you have for inspiring entrepreneurs? Take your time. Know what you want. Want it for yourself and don’t let others shape your dreams. Dream but don’t dream too long. There are times when you can take too much time to where your dreams fizzle out. You must work on that dream daily until you’re able to finally see it come into fruition.
- How can you be reached? I can be reached either by telephone at 314-265-9169, by e-mail at email@example.com. I can also be reached on Facebook at either H.D. Campbell, Author H.D. Campbell, or at H.D. Campbell Productions. My websites are hdcampbell3.com, www.hdcampbellmedia.com, & www.harddrivepublishing.com.
- Anything else you’d like to share about your business? Office Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. However I do work weekends and later so contact me and see. Also you can watch the Season premiere of the Author’s Corner Friday July 15, 2016 and air every Friday on my YouTube channel at H.D. Television. I always end every show and presentation with my catchphrase, Let Your Writing Fuel Your Spirit.