7 LESSONS I LEARNED LAST YEAR
I learned so many things last year. So I’ll get right into it.
- I learned that I’m stronger than I thought. There were a lot of ups and downs during the year. Through it all, I still came out okay. I have to remember to keep on pushing.
- That I can say “No” without giving an explanation. After all, ‘no’ is a complete sentence. It saves me the stress and headache of dealing with things, people and/or events that don’t enhance my life in some form or fashion.
- When someone say they ‘support’, but they don’t REALLY support you. They just want to be around to be nosey and see what you’re doing.
- I learned that sometimes you have to be a beast. I may try to be nice and politically correct, but sometimes you have to let the beast out and not be sorry about it.
- I realized that when someone truly wants to do something, they WILL do it. They will find a way to do it and not keep making excuses about why they ‘can’t’ do it.
- I came to understand that my patience level isn’t what it use to be. So now I have to ensure I say ‘no’ to things I can’t do.
- That I have some hidden talents I didn’t know I have.