“5 Of My Fears”
- Snakes!!!! I’m so afraid of snakes that I can’t even watch snakes on t.v. without having nightmares that night. It doesn’t matter what kind of snake it is or how big or small it may be. The results will always be the same. Yuck! Yuck!!
- Failure. That’s always been a biggie. But even more so recently since I’ve started my business and stepping out more into the community. I don’t want to fail my family, friends, supporters and fans. Especially, don’t want to fail myself!
- Dying alone. I think that says it all! I don’t want to be alone in the hospital or at home. Will need someone there with me!! (Selfish I know)
- Something happening to my niece or nephew. As a matter of fact, something happening to any of my family and I’m not close by. I like to think I can eventually deal with it if it was health or natural causes, but anything else….I just don’t know.
- Loosing my hearing or sight. Sure I know I can still fend for myself for the most part, but I really think I’d loose it. Might have to be institutionalized for a bit. LOL You’d probably have to do something drastic. I’ve tried to basic stuff not being able to see or hear and just those few minutes had me going CRAZY!!!
What about you? What are some of your fears?