“One Book You Loved And One You Hated”
When I read this on the challenge, I knew right away this would be tough. I do a lot of reading. Over the years I’ve read some books that fall on both sides of the spectrum and some that fall right in the middle. I like to be open minded when I read books. So, I’ve read a wide range of genres. I’m glad I did, because I’ve found some fantastic ones.
Okay, back to the subject on hand. I won’t name just one, instead, I’ll give you a small range.
- “Married Men” by Carl Weber
- “Chasing Destiny” by EJD
- “Coldest Winter Ever” by Sister Souljah
- “Breathless 1-3” by Shani Greene-Dowdell
- “Mr. Perfect” by Linda Howard
- “Midnight” by Sister Souljah
- “Fly Girl” by Omar Tyree
- “Want They Want” by Omar Tyree
- “Cry, The Beloved Country” by Alan Paton
Of course there are tons more for each section.