2014 has been a whirlwind for me. This year there has been filled so many ups and downs and therefore taught me a lot. I’ve meet some wonderful people over this past year that I’ll be carrying with me into 2015. Others Not so much. As we enter this last month of the year, I’ve been meditating on some of the things I want to do in 2015. Yes I know the struggle is real, but it’s all worth it in the end. I’ve completed my vision board for the year and I’m already making great progress and the year hasn’t even started yet. Those of you that have been around for a while know I like to share my goals. And yes, I’m sharing them a bit earlier than normal.
- Grow my photography business
- Promote my books/writing more
- Exercise more
- Host community events
- Network more
- Get back to traveling
- Grind in everyone of my business<
- Write 3 books
- Read 52 books this year
- Grow our book club
- Complete the 365 Photo project in full
- Simplify my lifeYes I know that sounds like a lot. Really it’s not so much. I look forward the the challenge. Someone asked me recently why try to complete things line the 365 Photo challenge and the reading challenge. My answer, to push myself. To make myself better in aspects of my life that are important.
I believe in setting goals that are attainable. Not just random resolution because you think it should be done, but set Smart Goals that can be reached. Although I didn’t post it here, your goals should have a timeline as well.
I want to thank everyone that has had a part in making 2014 what it is. I enjoyed making new friends and building my network circle. Only one way to go from here. That’s up!!! Whatever negativity that is left will be removed. Only positive energy going forward. Let’s get it!!!!