8 FAVORITE WRITERS
(Not in any specific order)
1. Shani Greene-Dowdell — She’s a local author that is always striving to do even better. Her books have drama and a taste of erotica that’s not overwhelming in either department. She also masters using local areas in her book to help readers really get the full picture.
2. Eric Jermone Dickey — He grabs your attention from the start and keeps it through the book. When he does action, oh boy, it is action packed. When he ventures into erotica, can we STEAMY, cross your legs steamy!!! He just keeps getting better and better too.
3. Carl Weber — If you like drama, then he’s your author. He takes events from real life and turn it into books. That I can see because the drama be so real. You either love or hate the characters in his stories.
4. James Patterson — I love the action pace of his books. His chapters aren’t extensively long either. Makes for a fast and exciting read. Once you start a series you won’t want to stop until it’s finished.
5. Beverly Jenkins — Her historical romance be on point. I’m not a true history buff, but I do enjoy some history. She ties in history and romance very well.
6. Linda Howard — I’ve drifted away from romance, but her books were what got me back into reading after my big gap after high school. She has a well rounded blend of romance and erotica. Her older work has some awesome historical romance as well.
7. Marissa Monteilh — I just love her books. It doesn’t matter if it’s her drama books or her erotic books under the name Pynk. She keeps you on your toes. She’s another author that uses a lot of local places too to keep readers grounded.
8. Brenda Jackson — She is an awesome romance writer. When I need romance books to read, then she’s one of the ones I look into getting.
What are some of your favorite authors and why?